ArrayList in Collection
1. ArrayList can be instantiated as below:
List list = new ArrayList();
2. Default initial Capacity of ArrayList = 10
3. New Capacity of ArrayList When ArrayList becomes full = (Current Capacity*3/2) +1
4. Every Collection class already implements Serializable and Cloneable interface.
5. ArrayList classes implement RandomAccess interface so that any random element we can access with same speed.
6. RandomAccess interface present in util package and doesn’t contain any methods. It is a marker interface.